skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Baldree Family
Saturday, April 25, 2009
I can sit up!
She is finally strong enough to sit in her Bumbo (a seat to help babies sit up). She can hold her head up pretty well and it is adorable to see her be so excited about looking at the world around her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
2009
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(10)
Fun with Uncle Joe
Daddy Love
I can sit up!
So cute! Thanks Grandma!
Shots Day
Bath Time!
Grandma Forman is going on a mission!
General Conference
You left me!
I want my fingers!
►
March
(5)
About Me
The Baldree Family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment