Monday, August 31, 2009

Okay, I have been slacking... Here are some pics. Finally.






Savannah is IN LOVE with smoothies. It is her favorite 'solid' food. She would eat a whole glass full if I would let her! Since she loves them so much it has really encouraged her to learn to drink from a straw, so she is enjoying doing that now. She is also feeding herself, well I let her do it sometimes. It ends up making a big mess if it is a runny food, but she did great with some multi-grain cereal! She was so proud of herself. And of course the first picture is Savannah with her Nana Baldree. She loves when her family comes to visit her- very social little thing. Other than that, Christian is doing well in law school but is finding that he is going 24/7 with work, school, church callings, buying a house and Savannah and I. Poor guy, he works so hard to keep Savannah and I home. Thank you Christian! We love you! We are hoping to hear in the next couple of weeks on a few homes that look promising. I have my heart set on a specific one, but I will be happy to get any of the ones we have put offers on. Dumb short sales! This is just taking forever!!! Life is great! Savannah is a happy little girl (as long as she is rested and fed- I have no idea where she gets that from! :-) )

1 comment: