Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun with Uncle Joe & Bryce/ 9M Stats/ House!

Savannah absolutely LOVES Bryce... She watches and tries her best to keep up with him- Bryce on the other hand couldn't care less about her trying to follow him around! Soon I am sure Savannah will be fast enough to keep up though. She is now crawling... FORWARD! Yay! It has taken some time but this week she crawls forward. She also points, jiber jabbers, claps, dances, growls when you growl with a lion/tiger/bear picture... and so many more adorable things. She is starting to love her new found freedom of crawling and she is also beginning to understand that good long screaming can sometimes get what you want- to mommy's dismay.

She also had her 9 month check up 2 weeks ago which I forgot to post about... well, actually have just been putting off, but she was 19lbs. 10oz.- I was happy with that, Christian and I thought surely she weighed more... but less is better when you have a child content to be carried most of the day! She is average height and head circumference... (in other words I can't think of off the top of my head what the exact measurements are- if you even care! :-) ) Great week - tons of things happening

We also got our house we have been waiting for- for months! Short Sales take FOREVER! But we are super excited and will probably move in the first or second week of December. Yay! Can't wait! (Pictures of the house to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment