Well the dumb thing I did- I had a bunch of pictures and went to update the blog a few days ago and I plugged them in transfer them and unplugged before it was done... all the pictures are gone. Joy. So, no pictures...
Funny thing- today Vanna and I went to Walmart, we had a huge grocery list. She did great and was happy all the way through the store. We needed honey and so I picked out the one that is shaped like a bear and she was in heaven playing with it all through the store. I had people cracking up around me as she gave it hugs and kisses. So we finally get all we need and get into the checkout and I proceed to unload the cart onto the conveyor belt... All the sudden as I am unloading I hear her saying mmm... Mmmm... .MMMMmmm.... (The Mmm's are getting louder)... I look over to see the honey jar open with her little fingers digging inside and then stuffing it into her mouth as fast as she could. Her first taste of honey... and she LOVED it. I don't know why but it just struck me as hilarious and I burst out laughing with others around who were also enjoying the show in line and she just kept eating it and smiling and making little happy noises. It was dribbled all down her arms, her clothes, the cart and eventually as I tried to clean her up- me. But it was too cute. She is so adorable. Needless to say, we showered when we got home.
The 411
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment