Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh! Almost Forgot!... baby....


I almost forgot to say... This picture is at our incredible Thanksgiving dinner- mom you are amazing!!! This was right after we told every one that we are going to have another baby!!! Christian told everyone that Savannah had an announcement... she was going to walk by Christmas.... AND she is going to be a big sister. My mom was trying not to cry from the start, she knew what was coming. We are so excited! As far as I know I will be due the end of July, but my first doctors appointment is the beginning of January so I will give a due date then.

We also just got the keys to our new home and will be moving in the 19th! Yay! What an amazing couple of months!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! That's the best news! I'm so excited about your house. I'm going to miss seeing you guys at church though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That will be so much fun. That is exciting about the house, but we will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rachel! I'm so excited for you and Christian (and big sister Savannah too!). By the way, I would love to get the address for your new house. Exciting changes!

    Love ya,
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! My name is Cara Baldree, and I was just doing a Google Search for a family member when your blog came up as an option. I am wondering if we're related. I noticed that you have some pics in front of an LDS Temple. Are you Mormon? I only ask bcs most of our Baldree family is not LDS; my family is. What state do you live in? My family is in Idaho, but our Baldree roots are from N. Carolina. Nancy and Joe Baldree (parents of 17) are my great-grandparents. Please feel free to email me at carabaldree@yahoo.com. You look like really good people. Merry Christmas! ~Cara

    ReplyDelete