Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well... It has been forever.







Amazing. I know. I am going to make another post even though it has been 5-6 months since my last post. I was never good at journal keeping and well, this is online journal keeping... what can I say... at least I am going to post now!

We moved into our new house in December! I love it! It is everything I could ever want in a first house and it is perfect for our family.

Savannah had her first birthday and finally got her first teeth and took her first steps all in that week! She is now running around and is the cutest little thing in the world! I am constantly amazed by her. She can sign 20-25 or so signs and can say (VERY clearly) 30 or so words verbally and it is so fun to be able to communicate with each other. Today she was thrilled with herself when she went 'pee pee potty! Yay!' (She went pee in her potty). I don't think that she is ready for potty training yet, but she tells us when she goes to the bathroom and was so excited doing a little dance and saying yay about going potty today.

I am about 7 months pregnant now and we are so excited to have Boston Matthew come to our family. I can't believe how fast the time has gone this time around. I have had a few little issues but nothing compared to how horrible I felt when I was pregnant with Vanna so it is good!

Christian is finishing his first year of law school at McGeorge. He has done really well so far and we are so proud of him. Grades have been amazing so far... we will see next week when he finishes up finals if it stays that way! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering about you! I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing great! I can't believe Savannah has gone pee pee in the potty. Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete