
What can I say, Savannah was doomed from the start- she has Christian and my sweet tooth. I made Chocolate- peanutbutter cupcakes with a peanut butter and cream cheese frosting. She was in love! I asked her 'Vanna is that a good cup cake?' and she said.... 'MMMMmm! Nummy nummy num!' and then smiled- and I caught the smile!!!! So cute! She sure enjoyed every bite of the cupcake but kept asking for more of the frosting on the top.

Dress up is one of her favorite things to do. Here she is modeling daddy's shirt, her fluffy skirt and mommy's fuzzy socks. She is so proud of herself when she puts on whatever she wants to wear and then asks for a 'mur' (or mirror) and then smiles and talks to herself as she looks in the mirror at her little outfits.

One day after I had unloaded the dishwasher Savannah had a bunch of mixing spoons and a bowl and I got on the floor and decided to show her how to pretend to make food. She LOVED it- we played on the kitchen floor doing this over and over for 45 minutes that day! Now she likes to "mix cookies, cupcakes or anything else 'nummy'" And then 'put it in the oven' and 'eat it!' it is adorable.

Savannah and I were just sitting down to dinner a week ago or so and I always dish her up and then while she starts to eat I get myself settled. Well as I was getting my food Savannah just kept saying 'ork!' 'ork!' 'ork!' and would not eat until I understood what she was saying so I finally realized she was yelling fork! She hates to eat now without a fork or a spoon. It is so cute and she does so well with it too!
Other than that- I am now down to 6-7 weeks before baby Boston comes to us and Christian is about to finish yet another semester at school. I think finals are in a week. He is amazing! He has been working on the class Federal Income Tax and I guess it is incredibly interesting *sarcasm* but the good news is... he is almost done! And I am almost done being pregnant! (At least for now! and hopefully for a while!) I can't wait to post some pictures of our little baby boy!
Oh my, she is a cutie!
ReplyDelete