Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ALL Girl





Savannah absolutely LOVES 'pretties' aka shoes, headbands, necklaces, rings... you name it and she loves looking in the mirror at herself wearing pretties. I got these flip flops for $1 and she was concentrating hard to keep them on... to no avail, but she loves that she has a pick in which shoes she wants to wear now. She is so cute and so sweet. I am very grateful we have such a loving and perfect little girl. She is definitely our pride and joy.

The picture on the bottom is of grandma and Hope and Vanna drawing and reading books together. Savannah's favorite people in the world are our family. I can't tell you how many times a day she calls out for Papa, Grandma, Joe, Dada, Hope, Bryce etc. and I have to explain where each of them are and why they are not here playing with us- if it were her choice we would live in a big house together so we could all be together constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment